1.- Identity of Data Controller
The information provided by the USER in any of the forms contained in this WEB SITE will be included in one of various files that are the responsibility of INGENIERÍA y ECONOMÍA DEL TRANSPORTE, S.M.E. M.P. S.A (hereinafter, THE COMPANY), whose registered address is Paseo de la Habana, No. 138, 28036 Madrid.
Contact with the data protection officer will take place through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.- Purpose of the data processing
The information that the USER provides will be processed by THE COMPANY for a number of purposes, depending on how such data is gathered:
- Manage the contractual or commercial relationship established between THE COMPANY and the USER.
- Provide services requested by the USER.
- Manage, administer, provide, extend and improve services to which the USER has decided to subscribe or for which he has decided to register.
- Adapt such services so that the USER may enjoy improved quality.
- Design new services related to the above.
- Carry out statistical investigations that make it possible to design improvements in the services provided.
- Send such information as the USER may request.
- Send information regarding modifications to the products or services that the USER has contracted.
- Send information concerning new products or services similar to those originally contracted or that may be of interest, by any means including electronic means, even when the commercial relationship established between THE COMPANY and the USER were to have expired.
The USER consents to his or her data being processed for the purposes described above, without prejudice to his or her rights to withdraw such consent, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter GDPR), by sending an email to email@example.com, identifying him or herself as a USER of the WEB SITE 2 and stating the nature of the request or, as the case may be, by marking the box provided to that end in the form itself.
3.- Recipients of the information
The data that the USER supplies to THE COMPANY shall not be communicated to any third party, unless:
- The cession thereof is authorised by law.
- Such processing responds to the free and legitimate acceptance of a legal relationship whose development, compliance and control necessarily implies that during such processing a connection must be made to third-party files, such as for example, banking establishments so that the contracted products or services can be invoiced, or courier companies so that the contracted products can be delivered.
- The data were to be requested by the Public Defender, the Ministry of Taxation or the Judges or Courts or the Court of Auditors in pursuit of the duties bestowed upon them.
4.- Mandatory/Optional nature of required information
Mandatory data will be clearly identified as such when they are requested.The refusal of providing this information might hinder the selection process, and the application may be dismissed.
5.- Rights Exercise
INECO informs that the APPLICANT may exercise the rights of access, rectification, erasure, restrict processing, portability or object by writing to the above postal address or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your full name, giving the address for correspondence and indicating what particular type of action you are requesting, and also attaching, if appropriate, other documents that support your request:
INGENIERIA Y ECONOMIA DEL TRANSPORTE, S.A.
Paseo de la Habana, Nº 138
You can address the supervisory authority (www.agpd.es) to lodge the complaint you deem appropriate.
6.- Data protection commitment on the APPLICANT
The APPLICANT agrees to:
- Provide updated, exact and precise information.
- Inform INECO of any change on the provided data, using the rectification process.
- Not disclose any confidential information or personal data of the company to which he or she have access. This commitment will last even after the process is closed whether the applicant has been selected or not.
7.- Storing of personal data
Personal data of the USER will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the fulfilment of the abovementioned purpose.
8.- Security Measures
INECO has adopted the required technical and organizational security measures, in order to guarantee the protection of the personal data and the avoidance of any disruption, loss or unauthorized access to the data, given the constant changes on technology and the special risks attached to the personal information.
In order to ensure your privacy, we inform you that INECO uses Google Analytics and other provider’s cookies to improve usability and browsing throughout the website, to guarantee the access to certain functions and, additionally, they help us improve the quality of the site according to the browsing habits of the users.
AddThis services are used to share the content of our website in social networks.
Cookies are used Twitter and Facebook in order to enable the content to be shared on social networks and to track the user. They are also used to gather information about website content is shared. More info:
A cookie is a small data file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive (whether it is a computer, Smartphone or tablet). It allows us to store or recover certain information regarding multiple variables, as for example; the number of times the site has been visited by the user, identifies if user is logged in or not, ensures easy and safe transactions, etc.
The steps to access the cookies setup menus in the most common browsers are:
Chrome: Settings →Show advanced options →Privacy →Content settings.
Firefox: Tools →Options →Privacy →History →Custom settings.
Internet Explorer: Tools→Internet options →Privacy →Settings.
Safari: Preferences →Security.
The APPLICANT authorizes the processing of the personal data that they voluntarily supply on the website, along with those included in their curriculum vitae, in their personal and job profile and in any other documentation that they themselves provide to Ineco.