Allies against noise
Their mission is to predict and assess the effects of noise emissions generated by transport infrastructures on the human population or the natural environment, and to propose measures to minimise its influence. Ineco’s multidisciplinary team is made up of engineers (industrial, telecommunications, materials), graduates (environmental sciences, geography, biology) and specialists in geographic information systems and BIM. This unit of experts has more than 15 years of international experience carrying out studies related to noise: strategic noise maps, action plans, the development of acoustic easements, acoustic analysis in environmental projects and procedures, noise reduction projects, as well as advising public administrations.
“Our ultimate goal is to make transport infrastructure compatible with human activity” Concepción Garcés, industrial engineer and Ruth Ballesteros, graduate in Biology
Ineco is currently committed to consolidating its leadership in this area through internal programmes that serve to reinforce its position and image as a leader in the field of environmental acoustics.
- 10 engineers and specialists in noise pollution analysis.
- More than 15 years of experience in the industry.
- Own methodologies.
- Handling of software for ground infrastructures (Cadna, NoiseMap, INM, AEDT).
- Specialists in analysis using GIS tools (ArcGIS, QGIS).
- Experience in all modes of transport: road, railway and aeronautical.