When the goal is your well-being
The health crisis has tested the entire company, especially those responsible for health and safety, who have had to ensure that workplaces and work-related travel are COVID-safe, putting appropriate measures in place wherever Ineco operates. To prevent the infection and the spread of SARS-CoV-2, escalation and de-escalation scenarios have been established in each country and, above all, for different client needs.
“The health crisis is forcing us to adapt continuously to the new reality in each of the countries in which we operate” Luis Janeiro, Deputy Director of Administration, Labour Relations and Safety at Ineco
The team is made up of experts in occupational health and safety, as it relates to Safety at Work, Industrial Hygiene, Ergonomics and Psycho-Sociology and Occupational Health. Over these last few months the team has implemented a number of workplace protocols and measures that, thanks to the cooperation of all staff, have been successful in keeping the level of the disease below 2.4% of the workforce.
To manage the return to in-person work, Ineco has developed a strategic consulting solution based on technology and data exploitation, through BIM tools, to define safety distances in workstations, common areas or traffic areas. GIS is also being used to monitor movements in real time, among others.
Keys to the fight against COVID-19
- Displays, posters, signs, sanitising gel dispensers, thermal cameras, etc.
- Coordinating business activity with clients on 5 continents.
- More than 2,800 serological tests in Spain and worldwide.
- 19,000 gloves and 75,173 masks for the whole workforce.
- More than 3,400 training courses on COVID-19.
- More than 3,000 COVID-19 enquiries answered.
- Implementation of a medical attention service.